As the Plan Administrator, you can send a Welcome Letter to an employee at any time through your online administrator account. The Welcome Letter includes the participant’s username and a temporary password, as well as information about their benefits.
Please Note: By sending a new Welcome Letter, you will also reset the participant’s existing password. So, only resend a Welcome Letter if:
- The participant has not received their Welcome Letter
- The participant has forgotten their login information (participants can also reset their password).
To send a Welcome Letter through the online administrator account:
From the main menu (blue bar), go to the Participants tab > Send Welcome Letters
1. Select delivery method (Email & Print OR Print Only)
2. Select the employee/s you wish to resend the Welcome Letter to.
3. Click "Email Letters" (or if you've selected "Print Only", click "Create PDF")
4. On the next screen, if you've chosen to "Email & Print" above, you will receive a confirmation that the Welcome Letter has been sent, and given the option to download the PDF Welcome Letter.